Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · February 7, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All providers who are accepted must be able to complete this requirement.
- You will be notified if the class becomes available for in-person instruction.
- Travel: Standard IRS mileage will be paid if traveling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- S tate-of-the-art care Hospital.
- DEA with a NC address.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- No rounding required.
- Performing Admissions and Consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Competitive hourly payrate.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- Currently, this class is offered virtually on Mondays 8am-3pm.
- EMR or EHR Dimensions/Epic.
- Epic/dimensions training is a requirement for all providers before they can pick up shifts.
- If Yes, one day 7 hours only, if no, 2 full days.
- Hotel: If an overnight Stay is required, an adequate on-.- must be pre-approved.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has Epic experience.
- Winston Salem has more than 45 wineries, local art galleries/museums, Approximately ablishments, 12 golf courses 80 recreational parks, 4 historic and/or award-winning gardens.
- No procedures required.
- NC Medical License.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Jan 27.