Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Retirement Plans.
- Enjoy a slower pace of life in a beautiful, historic town located less than 1 hour from larger metropolitan areas.
- Excellent Paid Time-off, Sick and Holiday Leave.
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life.
- Job Number JO-1712-3341.
- Solo Hospitalist (with ICU experience) Opportunity with advanced practice provider support.
- Hospitalist Opportunity with a top healthcare provider near Durham, NC.
- Generous Compensation DOE.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Durham, NC.
- Income & Benefits.
- Enjoy a slower pace of life in a beautiful town, conveniently located near I-85 and Durham, NC.
- How would you like to practice with a group nationally recognized as one of the top healthcare providers in the country?
- Must work in the ICU and perform procedures such as insertion of arterial line and CVP line, IV conscious sedation, manage patient ventilator, etc.
- Treat approximately 28-35 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7 on / 7 off.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- We have a new opportunity Hospitalist to join our team.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago