Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · January 18, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lillington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providing cross-cover services to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- North Carolina Medical License and North Carolina DEA.
- Must provide recent procedure log.
- Central venous infusion lines, central venous pressure lines, and arterial lines.
- This is a teaching hospital and facility will ask hospitalist to supervise residents and PAs and sign off on their notes.
- Must be qualified and willing to perform all required procedures.
- Night Shift 7p-7a.
- This is an opportunity to participate in a teaching program that includes a great staff to work with.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Performing Internal Medicine procedures including Insertion & Management of mechanical ventilation.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Responding to Code Blue and Rapid Response calls.
- Supervise Residents.
- Mileage and hotel provided.
- Performing Admissions, Consults, Rounding and Discharges for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Moonlighting Solutions is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalists to provide day shift coverage.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- This very small town/tight community hospital has consistently received recognition for excellence in patient safety and patient safety preventative measures from the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.