Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · January 18, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have a great moonlighting opportunity for a Board-Certified Neurohospitalist with stroke experience to provide (day or night) weekday Mon - Fri or full week Mon - Sun block coverage for inpatient consults and admissions.
- Stroke experience required.
- Providing cross-coverage services.
- The community enjoys 12 golf courses, 80 recreational parks and 4 historic award-winning gardens.
- Full License necessary for long-term coverage.
- Reimbursement for flight and rental car available.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Night Shifts: 7p-7a.
- Day Shifts: 7a-7p.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Inpatient Neurology consults (new and follow-up), rounding and admissions.
- This is a great opportunity to work with an exemplary team at one of the largest health systems in North Carolina who is committed to excellence for clinical care, quality, and patient satisfaction.
- Board Certified.
- Full 7 consecutive shift blocks or full weekdays M-F only: no weekend only shifts.
- Hotel provided by facility.
- North Carolina License and DEA: NC currently granting Emergency License.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.