Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · May 28, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pinehurst) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do you know anyone who may be interested?
- 2+ years of full-time experience in a high volume/high acuity setting.
- Are you available to pick up some shifts?
- We offer a lucrative referral bonus if you have colleagues that may have an interest in exploring this or other moonlighting or locums opportunities.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Work alongside an exemplary team with substantial clinical support at mid-size hospital in beautiful North Carolina.
- Ideal candidate would be able to provide 5 shifts/month.
- Epic EMR.
- North Carolina License and DEA required.
- Semi-closed ICU.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- The community offers rich history, exciting cultural attractions, and one of the state's best golf courses.
- Rounding, average of 2 admits per shift.
- Enjoy a city nestled between the mountains and the coast.
- We have an immediate need for a Hospitalist for an on-going opportunity.
- Travel accommodations provided.
- Procedures required.
- Night Shift- 6:30p-7a.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Feb 27.