Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · January 18, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- No procedures required.
- Required to work 4 shifts per month, consistently.
- North Carolina License and DEA.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- State-of-the-art care Hospital!
- Hotel: If an overnight stay is required, hotel accommodations will be provided.
- Performing Admissions/Consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has Epic experience.
- Providing cross-cover services to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- No rounding required.
- Must be able to work weekday or weekend swings (12p-12a) (6p-1a) and/or nights (7p-7a).
- The community has more than 45 wineries, local art galleries/museums, approximately ablishments, 12 golf courses, 80 recreational parks, 4 historic and/or award-winning gardens.
- Travel: Standard IRS mileage will be paid if traveling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- If yes, one day 7 hours only, if no, 2 full days.
- This class is offered virtually on weekdays only-Mon, Tues, Wed.
- Fellows Welcomed.
- Epic/dimensions training is a requirement for all providers prior to providing shift coverage.
- All providers who are accepted must be able to complete this requirement.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.