Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply now if you're interested in learning more!
- Partner with the ED - they will.
- Moonlighter, Cardiac EP Fellow, 2022.
- Do initial work-up of patients presenting with acute myocardial infractions.
- Utilize our connections for permanent placements after training, plus temp-to-perm.
- Access the Good.
- Hospital shifts designed to fit fellow schedules!
- Located near the Blue Ridge Mountains in Winston-Salem, NC, this award-winning Heart & Vascular Institute is home to more than 25 highly trained Cardiologists and 5 clinically diverse sub-markets, centered around a high-volume 921-bed Medical Center.
- M-Th: 8p-6a.
- Enjoy coverage of travel, lodging, and malpractice + tail for moonlighting positions.
- Must remain onsite and respond in person within 20-min of page.
- What do Moonlighters have to say about moonlighting with MLS?
- I have worked [here] as a cardiology fellow and felt that cardiology moonlighting was a great way to become a better cardiologist and to learn to triage, diagnose, and care for critically ill patients with cardiac problems.
- Gain excellent clinical experience with highly reputable, local practices.
- I never felt as though I was in a situation in which I was 'in over my head' without adequate support available.
- Discounts for licensing services, and sometimes coverageo of new license/DEA fees.
- Earn competitive rates with flexible shift schedules based on your availability.
- Admits, consults, cross coverage for Practice's cardiology service, variable acuity.
- "I definitely enjoyed my time moonlighting with MLS and am very grateful for the opportunity as it was a great learning experience and also allowed my wife to leave her job and stay home to care for our 3 children.
- No procedures - Moonlighter obtains internal medicine core privileges only.
- "This has been a great opportunity to focus on cardiac management of patients in a very large hospital system.
- If you're interested in learning more about this and other opportunities with MLS,.
- F-Sun + holidays: 7p-7a.
- Moonlighter, 2020.
- Experienced hospitalists and cardiology fellows from all corners of NC love this part-time moonlighting position, covering hospitalist shifts for the cardiology service - with recently increased rates!
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 1.