Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Raleigh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 6-8 admits per night, cross-coverage, and managing the floor.
- Competitive hourly rate, plus a first shift bonus.
- Great generalist, interventionalist, ICU support.
- We can assist with obtaining full licenses, DEA's and fees!
- 3 APP's on the service for night shift.
- Coverage of malpractice plus tail.
- Hospital-based coverage in a 500+ bed hospital with Epic EMR.
- At physician-owned Moonlighting Solutions, we sign each moonlighter as an independent contractor and provide a smooth credentialing process, competitive pay, direct deposit, malpractice plus tail, and travel and lodging.
- Fr, Sat night, 7p-7a, and Sun night, 7p-5a.
- Our moonlighting fellows love filling shifts and this facility is easily accessible for all NC training programs, as it is 30-min from Duke, 1-hour from ECU, and 1 hours from Wake Forest and Cape Fear.
- 2nd Year Cardiology Fellows and above.
- Weekend Night Shifts in Raleigh, NC.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Dec 23.