Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · February 7, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abim - BC/BE Cardiology, Internal Medicine.
- At physician-owned Moonlighting Solutions, we provide each moonlighter with a smooth in-house credentialing process, competitive pay via direct deposit, malpractice coverage plus tail, and often cover travel, lodging and new state licenses.
- We are seeking several hospitalists with hospital-based cardiology experience for on-going, part-time non-invasive moonlighting shift coverage in NC.
- Cardiology fellows welcome after 6-months of training.
- Hospital-based coverage in a 500+ bed medical center with Epic EMR.
- Weeknight Priority: M-Th 8p-6a, Fri 8p-7a, Sat 5p-7a, Sun 5p-6a.
- Great interventionalist, intensivist, and hospitalist services, and APP support.
- Active NC license and DEA ideal but flexible.
- Weeknight Shifts in Greensboro, NC.
- We offer an excellent referral incentive.
- Know someone who might be interested?
- 4-6 admits/consults per night, plus rounds, imaging, and optional lines.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.