Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 8, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daytime hospitalists are responsible for codes and rapids on their patients unless the patient is in ICU.
- 6-10 shifts per month.
- NC licensed.
- Smart provides malpractice coverage, travel, and accommodations for all locum assignments.
- Please Larry Benjamin, Clinical Recruiter.
- Basically the only specialists that we don't have are neurosurgery, CT surgery, and urology.
- Cardiology, Nephrology, pulmonology, GI, critical care, heme/onc, Obgyn, ophto (some days of the week), ID, general surgery, Tele-neurology, Orthopedic surgery.
- Shift Times: 3 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Patients Per Day: 17 patients per day, 5 - 8 admissions per night.
- Smart is seeking hospitalist physicians for locum coverage in Elizabeth City, NC. This coverage is needed beginning May 1, 2023 and will be ongoing until further notice.
- Admissions per day/night: 17 patients per day, 5 - 8 admissions per night.
- EMR: Epic.
- Backup Specialties: Specialists available during the day include.
- BC Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Procedures Required: NO.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.