Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- A level III trauma hospital is seeking a Hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-153946-MD-NC.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Procedures required for night shift (preferred for day) include vent management, central lines, and intubations.
- The schedule is 7a-7a.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Top sights in Eastern North Carolina to see include the Biltmore, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and the North Carolina Zoo!
- Dates Needed: November 24th November 25th December 22nd December 26th.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago