Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Durham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The murals around the city add the southern experience and find yourself at any of the many cafes around the city.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - August 2024.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-157747-MD-NC.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p with possibility for night.
- An 80-bed hospital that is transitioning adults and peds to 1 unit is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Support Staff: 1 APP.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-12.
- The clinician will be rounding on 10-12 patients, maybe a newborn assessment and a potential pediatric round per day.
- Certifications Required: Family Medicine with Pediatric experience OR Internal Medicine AND Pediatric.
- While close to Durham, come visit the shops in the downtown area.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago